Wendy's Fashion Fix...

We all know that it's really what matters deep down inside that makes shine...But there's nothing wrong with a bit of fashion polish to make the outside shine too.....
Please follow my blog if you're looking for helpful hints, tips and fashion to create a better you....
Fall inlove with fashion again....!
Feel free to leave your comment, mail me a pic or if you need a bit of advise...
Put your best fashion foot forward...
Wendy,x

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Aquarium Adventure



Ok so I live in CT and I've never been aquarium!!! Yes!
Can yoou believe?It was Damien nieces bday so off the the aquarium we went!
Anyway I seriuosly thought it reaked of smelling feet in some sections......and that at the penquin section make me worry.....They prob never make it outside.....
Thats said tha other fish are awesum to watch and really calming.....And Scary!!!! the sharks are huge!!!!!
I included a few quick pics...I obviously had to induldge in the italian ice-cream as you enter as well!!!lol
Wens

2 comments:

  1. Ahaha, looks like you had fun at the aquarium :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love that tank full of Nemos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping in...Please feel free to leave a comment....Mwah,Wendy