Wendy's Fashion Fix...

We all know that it's really what matters deep down inside that makes shine...But there's nothing wrong with a bit of fashion polish to make the outside shine too.....
Please follow my blog if you're looking for helpful hints, tips and fashion to create a better you....
Fall inlove with fashion again....!
Feel free to leave your comment, mail me a pic or if you need a bit of advise...
Put your best fashion foot forward...
Wendy,x

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Crushed Parker- http:.//www.closetspace.co.za


Ok guys.....as you know the items in my cupboard are limited and hardly any of the fit my growing belly but, I bidded on Closet Space for this crushed parker which I absolutely ADORE!!!
Seems that it will be mine asbidding closes fri....I have to watch it closely though!!!!
I already know how I will wear it and it can transition between Winter and Summer...
Go check it out...http://www.closetspace.co.za
Mwah,
Wendy

1 comment:

Thanks for popping in...Please feel free to leave a comment....Mwah,Wendy